Thursday, June 25, 2009

Latest Update of Athan Q ( 21st to 26th June 09')

21st June
Today , Mummy discovered little white patches in my gums..Yes..i'm teething!21st June
22nd June
I'm lazing in Mama's bed watching Tv again..



23rd June

24th June
Today, i tried turning my bod over & managed to lift up my head! Yeah.. 24th June
My new clothes..Nice?
Mama says i'm growing & i cant fit my old clothes (3- 6mths) so started to wear new clothes ranging from 6 to 9mths instead...

25th June
Mama is trying to let me lie dwn less so she put me in my cozy little purple loft
till she get me a Fisher Price Rocker.
I am still enjoying it though..
25th June
I'm trying to flip over agn today..take a deep breath 1st..Errrrrrrrrrr.. Yes!..finally..i did it!
26th June




















No comments:

Post a Comment